May Chang Essential Oil
Light, sweet and almost fizzy in aroma, May Chang pure essential oil, steam distilled from the small peppercorn-like fruits of the tree is uplifting for the emotions and gently energy boosting, also able to bring relief to tired achy muscles.
- Restores vitality through uplifting the mood and boosting energy
- Supportive for the immune system
- Relieves tired muscles, stiffness and other aches and pains
It’s what’s inside…
Ingredients: 100% Litsea cubeba (may chang) fruit oil
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Fruit
- Aroma: Light, sweet-lemon sherbet aroma
- Fragrance Family: Fruity
- Perfumery Note: Top
- Consistency and Colour: Thin and pale yellow
- Blends Well With: Geranium, Orange & Rose Absolute
- Shelf Life: Once opened, store in a cool dark place and use within 12 months.
May Chang is best avoided in individuals with eczema or highly allergy-prone skin. For external use only. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Avoid contact with sensitive areas, such as eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use essential oils on children under 12 years old. Consult your healthcare professional before using essential oils during pregnancy. Best kept in a cool dry place. Naturally occurring allergens: Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene & Linalool.