Graham was educated at Wimbledon School of Art in 1957 for four years, with a further year at Denby Pottery as a thrower.
He moved on to manage the Guernsey Pottery for 5 years and then to Longleat House to start a workshop with Lord Weymouth and the Bull Mill Group.
In 1969 he opened his own studio in Wiltshire, although, the pottery relocated to Pembrey, Carmarthenshire in 2006.
Graham works in stoneware & porcelain thrown on the wheel. His work shows his influence by classical Greek and African art, with elements of art nouveau.The organic shapes are individually decorated by scraffito through coloured glazes.
Graham has had exhibitions both in Britain and Europe and his work has been described as colourful, european, elegant and sophisticated.